Referring Doctors & Patients
Contemporary Implantology, Inc. welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal and/or dental implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment
- Soft tissue grafting
- Bone grafting procedures
- Sinus lift procedures
- Bone expansion procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Shere to discuss the needs of your patient. Please Contact us at 713-464-2792.
You can refer a patient to us by faxing patient information to our office to (713) 464-4541.
You can email any necessary patient x-rays as an attachment to email@example.com